Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Could be fun?

I was recently encouraged by a fellow cyclist to post my occasional race reports in a way that more than just my e-address book could enjoy them. Never considering my self much of a writer I thought blogging could be a fun and convenient way to share the many different and sometimes odd activities and goings on in my life with those who care to read it.

Blog Title: what does it mean? Well as many of you know I was born in Uruguay which is a small country in south eastern South America. Males that hail for this country are referred to as Uruguayo's pronounced "udu-gwa-sho" (with the proper accent of course) and I roll... in few ways.

Content: I have a feeling that many bloggers feel the need hash out their deepest darkest feelings and conflicted opinions on life and what have you. But I consider this blog to be more like a detailed Facebook status update where you will find my race reports,  some product reviews, and pictures.
Side note:I reserve the right to change any of the above with out notice. 

Summary: So if you want to know the skinny on whats going on in my life and pursuits check back once and while or even do the "follow" thing over on the right, but if you really want the scoop you wont find it here that still takes a phone call or even better the dreaded face to face conversation!

1 comment:

  1. So what I got from all of that is this is cheap therapy. I so should have thought of doing this myself.

    ReplyDelete